The best water in the world.
Bluewater International, Inc. was founded behind our commitment to share the best water in the world
with our family and friends.
We provide premium quality water for residences.
Atlantis PRO multi stage filtration system, with its top of the line touch screen control valve, gives you abundant supply of spa like luxury conditioned water throughout your home.
The Atlantis Pro water treatment system softens, filters, refines, and polishes your water to give you an abundant supply of spa-like, luxurious, conditioned water throughout your home.
- Multi-stage Filtration
- Top-of-the-line touch screen control valve
- Automatically adjust and calculates water usage, savings on salt and water consumption
- Self-Cleaning control valve which regenerates the system while you sleep
- Full 1” Inlet and Outlet to reach maximum flow rate of gpm
- Durable low maintenance design
- Contemporary design: polished 22 gauge stainless steel outer cover
- Corrosion-resistant components
- Power outage recovery if power is lost during the regeneration process
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Fabrics feel softer
- Sparkling glassware, tile and faucets
- Soaps and shampoos have richer lather and rinse cleaner
- Detergents and cleaning products perform better
- Fewer repairs to clogged internal parts of water-using appliances
- 30% energy savings from a water heater free of hard water scale
- 50% savings on laundry detergent, dish soap, shampoo, fabric softener*
HOW IT WORKS
- Unconditioned water passes through a bed of resin beads
- Water is filtered and undesirable minerals are removed by an “ion exchange” resin
- Carbon bed further polishes, eliminates chlorine and clarifies the water
- The conditioned water is distributed throughout the house
- Regenerant solution is used to recharge the resin beads
WHAT IT REMOVES
Which Containments are Removed by BWI Systems?
1,2,3-Trichloropropane (1,2,3-TCP or C3H5CI3)
Arsenic (organic complexes)
Chromium (organic complexes)
- Dichloroacetic Acid
- Ethylene Dibromide
- Haloacetic Acids (HAAS)
- Heptachlor Epoxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Polychlorinated biphenyls( PCBs]
- Total Trihalomethanes (TTHMs)
- Trichloroacetic Acid Acetic Acid
Your opinions are important to us. Whether it is a simple question or a valuable suggestion, we are here 24/7. You can call us by phone or email us directly.