We are specialized agents in a variety of federal, state and local programs, which we make available to our clients to significantly reduce the costs of solar installation, there is currently a large amount of funding in this industry, but not there is a lack of official information, this is where our agency makes a difference
While we represent the most advanced solar technologies in the industry, we also have backgrounds in banking, financing and federal incentive experts. Unlike other funding sources, we are able to deduct federal ITC, Accelerated Depreciation and other credits «up front» to further minimize energy costs and convert energy expenses into cash equity. This unique step allows a client to immediately «fix» and «lower» energy expenses which increase corporate cash flow.
Who We Are
We are a group of commercial solar professionals and financial experts. There are various steps of solar that require expertise. Utility usage, CAP rate, energy storage, PV implementation, for-profit & non-profit taxation, incentives and financial procurement. Implementing the best of solar requires a good understanding of these various steps. Understanding tax credits, Capitalization rate and depreciation is an integral part in maximizing profits with solar. Therefore, you should never separate the integral relationships between these steps. Even firms with 20+ years of experience commonly sell different branded components of which some carry very limited warranties and questionable degradation rates. This is an industry where it «pays» to research.
It is very commonplace to see solar companies calculate client kWh usage from the front of your electric bill. Various calculations are offered within the back and inside pages of your bill. When taking those into consideration, your actual kWh usage can be reduced up to 15%. Therefore, substantially lowering your solar cost and improving your margins. Our experience saves you money.
We Make Complex Simple
Strategies & Plans
Every solar transaction is unique. Unlike popular belief, local supplied energy kWh usage does not translate into solar kWh usage. You require less kWh energy from a properly installed solar array, hence a system sold based upon azimuth and offset are incorrect. Panel degradation and warranty will become a major concern.
Whether it is a small strategy or a large comprehensive effort, we will discuss your specific goals and design a solar system to meet your unique needs; including tax, CAP rate, revenue, community profit or bill savings.
The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
Is the most respected, well-established and widely recognized certification organization for U.S. Solar Professionals. Our team currently holds a NABCEP Solar PV Associate certification, so you can rest assured your project will be in good hands
Víctor Martínez Pérez NABCEP PV ASSOCIATE
With over 15 years of experience in successful Photovoltaic System designs and installations in US, Mexico and South America we are proud to say that NEIP works with one of the best in the industry
Solar Energy International Certifications.
- Solar electric design and installation (grid direct)
- Advanced PV System design and the NEC (grid direct)
- PV System Fundamentals (battery based)
- Advanced PV multimode and microgrid design (battery based)
North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
- NABCEP certified
- Electrical, industrial and residential installations basic level, intermediate, advanced (Condumex)
- Intercom systems (Bticino and Intec)
- Autocad 2011. (National Polytechnic Institute)
- Diploma of hydraulics and pneumatics (Instituto Tecnológico Superior from Vallarta).
- First national congress of experts in facilities Electrical (National Polytechnic Institute)
- Seminar on Energy Quality, protection against discharges atmospheric and grounding systems
- 5th National Congress of Renewable Energies, in the CIE of the UNAM
- Photovoltaic Systems Interconnected to the Grid. Taught by the International Institute of Renewable Resources A.C. and high energy.
- GRID TIED PV INVERTER INSTALLATION & SAFETY TRAINING training course. Taught by KACO new energy.
- Photovoltaic solar energy system connected to the Grid, (Taught by ANCE) 2014.