LED Lighting What is LED lighting?
It comes from English L.E.D (Light Emitting Diode) translated light emitting diode. It is a solid semiconductor body of great resistance that, upon receiving a very low intensity electric current, emits light efficiently and with high performance.
What is the difference between an LED and a spotlight?
Differences between led and normal bulbs in terms of efficiency. LEDs transform 80-90% of the energy consumed into light, while a traditional incandescent lamp only converts 10-15% into light and the remaining 85-90% is wasted as heat.
Our LED Lighting services include:
- Illumination design
- Lighting projects
- Interior and exterior lighting
- electric engineering
- Electric material
HVAC TUNE IN TO SAVINGS PROGRAM
We want to help you cut energy costs in your facility. Get a no-cost* high-performance tune-up to identify and correct inefficiencies in your heating and cooling systems. This could lower energy waste and costs in your office or facility.
During a tune-up, a qualified participating technician will:
- Measure indoor airflow and correct if needed.
- Inspect filter and change or clean if dirty.
- Clean outdoor condenser coils.
- Inspect indoor coil and clean if dirty.
- Inspect indoor blower and clean if dirty.
- Adjust refrigerant charge to the manufacturer’s specifications using a digital refrigerant analyzer.
The process is simple.
- Your facility’s system is evaluated to determine eligibility.
- The tune-up is completed.
- An instant discount is applied to your final invoice