THE NEIP DIFFERENCE
PPA & TAKEOUT FINANCING HAS NEVER BEEN MORE ACCESSIBLE
The commercial & non-profit sectors have been vastly underserved; very few financing options, with investors focused on residential & utility scale solar. NEIP’s answer: PPA & takeout solutions for 100kw + commercial & non-profit projects, with both rated & unrated energy consumers.
Real-time indicative pricing and expedited transactions are provided via NEIP’s cloud-based platform, the NEIP Suite. NEIP’s commitment to serve C&I has created viability for investment capital & reliability for origination partners.
NEIP’s Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) allows energy consumers to avoid the expensive capital costs of solar panels, inverters, permits and construction.
SOLAR FOR C&I
In addition to project acquisition & ownership, NEIP develops commercial projects from assessment through construction, along side its EPC partners. NEIP works with businesses of all sizes, and industries, across the country.
SOLAR FOR MUNICIPALITIES
Solar can greatly benefit municipalities & government, providing an affordable solution to rising monthly electricity costs. NEIP offers financing by means of a Power Purchase Agreement, resulting in $ 0 out-of-pocket capital expenditures for municipal clients.
SOLAR FOR TRIBES
Native American Tribes can benefit immensely from solar, due to the reliability of solar energy production, even in remote areas, and the extreme energy cost savings created.
SOLAR FOR NON-PROFITS
Solar allows non-profits to not only reduce their utility power bill, but also provides predictable, reliable, contracted power for 15 or more years.
SOLAR FOR RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS
Churches, Temples, Mosques and other houses of worship are more frequently adopting solar power, and reaping the benefits.
SOLAR FOR SCHOOLS
By entering into a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), a school or university is able to reduce its energy spend, and progress its environmental goals.
COMMUNITY SOLAR FINANCING
Community solar projects, or shared solar energy plants, are solar developments whose electricity is shared by multiple commercial, municipal, school, or non-profit entities.
in project financing completed
- NEIP loan experts are unique in their ability to apply tax benefits to non-profit status companies. This ability substantially lowers the cost of solar so to immediately create no-money down transactions and positive cash flow for its customers.
- NEIP loan experts are specialized commercial loan experts with an in depth understanding of the solar industry and that of business profitability, money management, depreciation and taxation. This gives us the ability to identify profitability in a variety of markets when using solar as an avenue to new lines of profit and CAP rate value.
- Sub 580 loans for residential solar buyers with custom solutions
- No need to reinvest ITC (client can now fully consume federal ITC at no expense to loan)
- Work effectively with retired or non-income client base
- Custom fit programs for clients. No cookie cutters here. It’s all about convenience, human service & professional relationships with customers.
- Avoid LTV denials. Non installed solar panels can be used as equity towards loan
- Our residential loans are designed with the solar dealer in mind. Transactions are payed out as cash transactions thus increasing your immediate cash flow.